Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drunk Pic and Quotes



A good writer is not, per se, a good book critic. No more so than a good drunk is automatically a good bartender.
Jim Bishop

A man can take a little bourbon without getting drunk, but if you hold his mouth open and pour in a quart, he's going to get sick on it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

A man is never drunk if he can lay on the floor without holding on.
Joe E. Lewis

A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk.
Samuel Johnson

A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.
Charlie Chaplin

After the crash happened, I was so humiliated and embarrassed. I thought of Mothers Against Drunk Drivers, that they must hate me.
Tracey Gold

All the mistakes I've ever made in my life have been when I've been drunk. I haven't made hardly any mistakes sober, ever, ever.
Tracey Emin

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway

Always do sober what you said you'd do when you were drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut!
Charles Scribner, Jr.

An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.
Charles Darwin

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Ernest Hemingway


No comments:

Post a Comment